Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Institute of Oilseed Crops NAAS
Short title: Sci-Tech Bul IOC
Language edition: Ukrainian, English
The editors of the journal accept original articles on fundamental problems in such main subject areas: agricultural sciences and food, veterinary medicine, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, natural sciences, management and administration. Completed experimental works and review articles that have not been published before are also eligible for publication.
The editors accept articles in Ukrainian, Russian, and English. The number of authors per article should not exceed 10 people. Upon considering submissions, the editors of the journal give preference to articles prepared in English..
Articles in electronic format are sent to the editorial board in one file to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
The date of receipt of the manuscript is the date of its receipt by the editorial office. If a manuscript is received in violation of these rules, the editors reserve the right not to accept it, and notify the authors of such decision.
The English version of the article is accepted only if it is professionally translated. Submission of an English version translated with the use of online translators (e.g. Google) will be rejected.
The editorial board informs the authors that they bear full personal responsibility for incorrect borrowing or use of research results of others and adherence to the ethics of scientific citation.
Authors must ensure: the originality of the articles submitted, that is, materials that have not been published in other publications in any languages; absence of plagiarism; links to relevant sources, if works or texts of third parties are used.
Scientific Horizons uses StrikePlagiarism.com software to detect plagiarism.
To prevent plagiarism, the editorial board takes the following measures: the article is verified for borrowings from the articles of third parties without appropriate links to the source with the use of a computer software; when considering the article, a conclusion is made about the absence or presence of plagiarism.
Plagiarism in all forms is unacceptable and is considered unethical. Manuscripts submitted to the editorial board are verified for originality according to the following indicators: if the originality of the text is over 80%, then the material is allowed for publication; 50-80% – the author should verify the correctness of the citations and references to the sources used; 40-50% – the material is sent for revision with subsequent mandatory re-verification; under 40% – the material is not accepted for consideration.
Licensing conditions: the authors retain copyright, and also give the right to the journal to publish original scientific articles that contain the results of experimental and theoretical research and are not pending for publication in other journals. All materials are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY.
The fact of the author`s acceptance of the terms and conditions hereof is that the author sends his/her materials for publication in the Licensee`s journals. BY THIS AGREEMENT, THE AUTHOR SHOWS THAT THE SUBMITTED MATERIAL:
- does not infringe the copyrights of other persons or organisations;
- has not been previously published in other journals and has not been submitted for publication in other journals. THE RIGHTS THAT THE AUTHOR TRANSFERS TO THE EDITORIAL BOARD OF «SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL BULLETIN OF THE INSTITUTE OF OILSEED CROPS NAAS», INCLUDE IN PARTICULAR THE RIGHTS TO:
- to publish the article in Ukrainian, in English and distribute its printed version;
- to translate the article in English (for articles in Ukrainian) and distribute the printed version of the translation;
- to distribute the electronic version of the article, as well as the electronic version of the English translation of the article (for articles in Ukrainian) by any electronic means (placement on the official website of the journal, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.). THE AUTHOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE EDITORIAL BOARD AND FOUNDERS:
- to use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes;
- to use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing their own dissertations;
- to use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations;
- in all cases, the presence of a bibliographic link to an article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is mandatory.